Get Flash Player

Enrollment Information
  • 2012-2013 Enrollment Period - (TBA)

Where do I register my child?

  • You may complete an SES application form.
  • You must return the SES Application Form on or before, the enrollment period deadline (TBA),
    to your child’s school or mail/deliver it to:

    Title I Administration
    Attn:  SES Enrollment
    1450 N.E. 2nd Avenue, Room 500
    Miami, FL 33132

If you send the application form by U.S. mail, the SES Application must be postmarked by the last date of the enrollment period (TBA).  Also, you may submit the SES Application Form online by visiting the Parent Portal at:

M-DCPS : 1450 NE 2nd Ave. : Miami, FL 33132 : Phone: (305) 995-1000 (For Non Technical Questions Only) © 2015